Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 5, 2014
We recently moved and I cannot find where I placed the charger for my vita. But I have a couple of usb wall chargers that supply over 2A for my other devices, so I figured all I need was an extra usb cable (especially since I will find the cable/charger combo, now that I bought another cable).

This works and does what I need. It is not an imitation cable from China, which in micro usb cables I dont mind, but for the Vita I prefer if it is a genuine cable. Ive had to throw a lot of imitation cables away for micro usb (in less then a year of having them), but I dont mind as those are usually 50 cents. Imitation cables for the vita are often sold for 5 bucks or more and I would rather not throw one of those away.
1 helpful vote