Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One PCB for Musical Instruments Limited time offer Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 19, 2014
Why is it hard to find a simple colored t-shirt without half the back missing, or being see through? Don't get me started on burnout tees. I was sick of going to department stores trying to find a decent PLAIN top, and ordered this after seeing the reviews. I also took everyone's advice and ordered a large, I usually wear a medium. The shirt fits PERFECTLY and is thick enough to not see my bra, or have to layer up underneath. I am ordering two more colors. (Lavender and Pink) I am including a picture of the fit, and this is AFTER washing it. It kept its shape and color.

FYI I am 5'5" and weigh 114lbs. Large was just right.

Update: I received the two colors I ordered next, and they both fit just as well. I wanted to mention here that I did notice that the brand names were different. The blue one I ordered was Bozzolo, and these two were Ambiance Apparel. I didn't take stars for that because they were exactly as described, but it makes me wonder if that is the cause of the different quality issues people are having.
0Comment| 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?