Spring Deals Automotive HPC Best Books of the Month New-season heels nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Pitch Perfect 3 available to buy Pitch Perfect 3 available to buy Pitch Perfect 3 available to buy  Echo Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite Shop now TG18PP_gno

on February 16, 2012
Here's what I received:

36 Total instead of 35... YAY!

17 Green Mountain +4 Donut House by Green Mountain:
Vermont Country Blend Lake & Lodge
Vermont Country Blend (x2, but the extra is a freebie)
Mocha Nut Fudge

Cranberry Green TEA
White TEA Orange Indulgence

2 Emeril's:
Big Easy Bold Big Easy Intense
Jazzed Up DECAF (Best Used Before Date: 2/25/12)

4 Coffee People:
Jet Fuel
Black Tiger
Donut Shop
Donut Shop DECAF

3 Celestial Seasonings:
Mandarin Orange Spice Herbal TEA (Best Used Before Date: 1/21/12)
Green TEA with white tea for smooth taste
Sleepytime Herbal TEA (Best Used Before Date: 2/6/12)

I would have preferred more of brands other than Green Mountain since those are the only Kcups I've used thus far, but I am happy with my assortment. Only 3 were past or very close to their Best Used Before Date. I plan on buying this deal again.

The Kcups were packaged in a brown paper bag with the top rolled down and stapled and then that bag was placed inside a plastic bag which was so helpfully labeled that the plastic bag is not a toy. ;) My box was rained on before I could retrieve it from my doorstep, so I do appreciate the protection of the plastic and don't resent the waste.

I haven't sampled any yet, so I can't comment on the flavors yet, but wanted to get this review out the same day I received my package so that customers can see what they will most likely receive. No old, holiday clearance bin Kcups in this assortment! :)
11 comment| 190 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?