Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning kidsevergreen kidsevergreen kidsevergreen  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

VINE VOICEon May 23, 2012
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I store tons of photos and videos on my phone, so I got the Pogoplug in hopes of backing up my data and being able to later share it. This model has 2 USB 3 ports, 1 USB 2 port, 1 SATA 2.5" slot & 1 SD Card slot - so plenty of room.

After the great premise, everything went downhill. The Pogoplug was not recognized when I plugged it up no matter what I did. The cords I used worked just fine with other devices. The "customer support" was a crap shoot - nothing they suggested worked. They eventually told me they'd call me back and never did...
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.