Industrial Deals HPC Magazine Deals Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

on July 22, 2012
I tested it with the paper test and it worked fine. Still, I was a little iffy about using it for my Nikon Coolpix S6200 (I was debating on buying a few disposable water cameras) but seeing how it passed the paper test multiple times, I decided to risk it. I was so glad I did.

The squishy case allowed easy access to all the buttons. I was able to switch settings on the camera and preview pictures. The extension ring allowed me to zoom in to a certain extent. The neck strap made it easy to carry the camera around (since I would have lost it if I had to hold it the whole time.)

The con is that there can be a black ring around the pictures if you don't align it properly. If you align it, then it's no problem. The pictures can be hard to preview in bright places. It was fine in the shade though.

But I had my camera in the case for a good 6 hours and was able to keep my camera perfectly dry.
Best ~$22 I've ever spent.
review imagereview image
0Comment| 68 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?