Lyft Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now FFII_gno

on July 20, 2011
I love to read but hate carrying around a stack of books (I tend to 'jump' read - read one chapter in one book then another chapter in another book then back to the first for another chapter and so on). The Kindle holds all my books in one place and it is so easy to read. I love the e-ink. It is just like reading a 'real' book. The user interface takes a bit of getting accustomed to but it's not at all hard or unpleasant to learn. The one and only thing I would change is either remove the next/prev buttons on the left side of the display (of course I'm right-handed) or do a firmware update with a provision to turn those buttons off (probably a better solution). It is WAY to easy to inadvertently press them and that can be very frustrating. That said if that is all I have to complain about then I really don't have anything important to complain about. I've already learned to hold the Kindle to -almost- prevent those accidental presses of the next/prev buttons on the left side.

I know there are lots of e-readers out there but I just can't imagine one being as good as the Kindle. Amazon really hit this one out of the ballpark. And the price isn't bad either (I got the wi-fi only model as I am always in range of a wi-fi signal). If you are on the fence about an e-reader I suggest you look no further. Get a Kindle - You will not be disappointed.

By the way - I DO love my Kindle and I DO NOT work for Amazon! lol
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.