Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition $79.99. Limited-time offer. Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 27, 2013
I purchased two of these Timex alarm clocks for my wife and I.
First off, for the price, this clock is packed with features. My main reason for choosing this was the multi level display dimmer; some clocks are just too bright. This one offers different levels of brightness and is perfect for me at the lowest level. The USB charger is convenient since I alway keep my phone on my dresser at night. Having a battery backup is also a must. I don't really have much use for the 2nd alarm or nightlight, but it doesn't hurt to have them.
The only 2 flaws I see are 1) every time you set the alarm, it beeps a confirmation that it's set (rather loudly). This is irritating when your partner is already asleep, but there's no way around it that I've found. And 2) Except for the large snooze button, the rest of the buttons are close together and are hard to differentiate in the dark by feel alone. Some space between them or raised surfaces on the buttons would have been welcome.
Overall I'm happy with these clocks. I would've given them 5 stars if there was a way to silence the beep when you set the alarm.
55 comments| 464 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?