Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on November 1, 2013
All my life I have been cursed with narrow feet. Until I was 31 years old I was never able to walk properly in a pair of flip flops. They always felt like they would fly off my feet.

What happened when I was 31? I got my first pair of Reef Fanning Sandals.

I now own 6 pairs, use them for everything (ran a 1.5 mile fun run with my kids in one last year) and still have the first pair I ever bought. They just don't wear out.

A+++++++