BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 17, 2011
I purchased a black one last year. This fan is very special - it actual makes the air cool. You will feel the fan blowing even 2 feet away. I usually keep it running in the mid power range to keep it completely quiet. Unlike the usb fans I've bought, this really makes a difference if you are hot.

I took this to our annual furniture wholesale show in vegas 3 weeks ago and my 2 sales were so grateful that I took this. The only problem is that I only had one and we had to take turns.

I couldn't find this thing in any retail store hoping that it would be cheaper. I considered the knockoffs but some forums say that the filter isn't the right size and most of the air doesn't even flow through the cooling pad. Anyway I bought 2 more from amazon for my family to get through the summer. Wasn't cheap ($107+) but it should be worth it. Can't wait to see how the new version does.
0Comment| 44 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?