Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

on October 31, 2011
After comparing the different types of travel book publications, I prefer the DK Eyewitness travel books. I love everything from the composition of the book, to its layout, to its content. This in particular is slim and light, perfect to carry in my purse when I get to my destination. It includes a fullsized map too. The book highlights all the must see in the first few pages, then elaborates on them in sections.. Each section includes a map that pinpoints the landmarks, and must-sees, and the best feature I think is the suggestion panel they have for each "barrio"/ neighborhood and what you can do and see in a day. Great for those short trips in big cities!
And as far as the feel of the book, I love the smooth, semi glossy cover that is durable that will withstand all the flipping through, bending of the book, etc.. I love the glossy pages, the font, the colors, and just the overall feel. Really great quality. Iam the type of traveler that researches my destination so by the time I am there, I have a pretty good depth of basic knowledge of what to do or what to skip. These books helps me accomplish that.
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.