Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

on February 13, 2013
So after countless hours of researching spinner carry-ons, I finally decided to settle on this one. Thus far, pretty happy with my decision. My previous conventional carry-on was 22” (Atlantic brand) and I loved it. It held up great and was the perfect size. This bag was advertised as an inch smaller so I was worried about what I would be able to (or not) fit into it. I travel more than 36 weeks per year on business (Monday-Thursday) and this carry-on was able to fit what I always pack. I had no issues fitting it into the overhead bins (So far only flown Southwest on it) with “wheels in” nonetheless (standard 737).

The handle is fine – I don’t think it’s as flimsy as people are making it out to be. To get a sense of what I was able to fit into this carry-on, here’s what I pack:

1. In the front top compartment: electric razor and 1 quart bag of toiletries.
2. In the front lower compartment: 1 T-shirt, 1 pair of gym shorts, 1 pair of pajama shorts, and a couple of pairs of gym socks.
3. In the main luggage compartment (and with room to spare surprisingly!): 1 pair of jeans, 2 pairs of slacks, 1 belt, 2 polos, 1 dress shirt, 1 long-sleeve undershirt, 6 t-shirts, 3 pairs of formal socks, a toiletry travel bag (for electric toothbrush, floss, etc.), and 1 pair of gym shoes.

Overall – especially for the price compares to other - I would purchase this specific suitcase. The only reason I am not giving it 5 stars is because I find when I am rolling it, it tends to always want to veer to the left so I feel like I am applying pressure to my hand to try and keep it straight. A bit annoying and not as comfortable as I would have hoped. That said, this could very well just be me getting used to the 4-wheel rolling aspect or it could be a defect with my wheels or it could just be what it is.

Hope this review helps those that are indecisive on which spinner carry-on to get.
0Comment| 145 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.