Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 18, 2012
I'd heard of Tammy Stroebel and have dipped my toes into her Rowdy Kittens blog over the last couple years so was super excited to find her new book on the shelf as I was browsing for the perfect trans-atlantic reading companion for my flight home. Before we left for our holiday my husband and I had started to feel weighted down by all our stuff; a physical abundance and most of it schmutter.

I read Tammy's book continously throughout the entire flight and returned home with fresh zeal to simplify my home and other areas of my life where things are feeling a little crowded.

If you're starting to feel that life is getting on top of you, your possessions are overcrowding you, and you're trapped in a overspending spiral this book is for you. Peppered with the author's personal narratives and sprinkled with interesting stats that will open your eyes, this book is an easy but oh so insightful and inspiring read.
0Comment| 30 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?