Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy  Echo Show Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 13, 2012
I got up early to download the mp3 album from Amazon and can't stop listening. Quite simply, Susan Boyle's voice is so beautiful, so pure. She just seems to get better and better. The selection of songs is superb. As the title says, this album includes the greatest songs from the stage. Every track I listen to, I think it's my favorite and then I come to the next one and think the same thing. Impossible to choose a favorite.
Also, how wonderful to have the great Michael Crawford on this album with the sensational duet of "Music of the Night". He has a voice like no other; he is acting and singing at the same time. I also love the duets with Donny Osmond "All I Ask Of You" and "This Is The Moment".
All in all, I am thrilled with this album and I believe anyone who loves beautiful music will enjoy it immensely. Also a great gift for Christmas as my friends will discover when they unwrap their presents from me!
11 comment| 80 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?