20 of 22 people found the following review helpful
Great and engaging,
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: InuYasha: A Feudal Fairy Tale (CD-ROM)
This game is, in a way, your rather standard fighting, PS1 game. You stand facing your opponent in a 2D environmnent and battle it out. There are several things that make this game better than just your average fighters.
- Duh, it's InuYasha!
- Because it comes from a TV show, there is kind of a plot that goes with it, and it keeps the game more interesting.
- The plot changes as you earn new characters to play with.
- Each character has their own special moves and abilities.
- Hint hint - if you get the game, definitely try to get Kouga. If you use his Demon Wind attack over and over, it's impossible for your opponent to even move. Yeah, it's a little cheap, but that's okay if the other guy's been whippin' [you] all day. Besides that, Kikyo's really the best, but Sesshoumaru rocks too.
- The controls are never hard to remember.
- There are several bonus things to unlock that would really appeal to InuYasha fans, but I'm not going to give away what they are.