Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating FFII_gno

on November 5, 2010
I got this for my son's 2nd birthday - mostly b/c he has a basketful of trucks, cars and I just wanted him to learn to be organized (sounds twisted and self serving). I got this for him b/c he has 12 chuck and friends trucks (as of today), and this thing holds 11, which would keep all his tonka trucks in 1 container (vs being scattered all over the floor or mixed up with his other toys). Perfect right? I had no intention of him wanting to play with this, but just an easier way for him to bring his chucks if he wanted to. Why the surprise?

1 - this can actually fit all 12 of the chuck and friends, and i don't have to set it in any special way. Just give the 12 chucks to my 2 year old and he chucks them in. Ha.
2 - he actually likes this toy?!?!? Um, weird b/c it really doesn't do anything. It's just a giant carrier for smaller trucks. He LOVES lifting the flap, dumping the chucks out, closes the lid, pushing the carrier back and forth, putting the chucks in, closes the lid (repeat - for about 30 minutes).

Today we were heading out and I told him he could take 1 toy, smarty pants wanted to take the carrier. He got me, it is one toy, it also happens to hold 12 chucks. He won (it's his birthday and I can't argue with that).

For the price it's cute. The toy has kept my son's attention. And back to my original request, he has 1 place to keep his chucks, so I'm really happy.

Update: in hind sight, i really wish I had take this out of the package, stuck some tonka chucks in the compartment and given it to him that way. I think it would have been way cooler - just a thought for those shopping for the upcoming holidays.
22 comments| 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.