Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating FFII_gno

on July 4, 2013
I read the other comments before I bought this. I know this brand is especially for plus sized girls and I would usually wear a 3XL in other brands so I went to their website and looked up their sizing chart because the amazon sizing chart is way off [...]

I measured myself and bought the Tee - a 1X (bust 48 inches)- The tee turned out to be 2 sizes too big anyway. I find sizing very difficult to predict with this brand. The cut is more for an apple figure and not flattering on my shape (bigger chest/hip, smaller waist).
0Comment| 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.