Lyft Industrial Deals Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

on December 2, 2011
Edited my review based on many replies from dev!

This is the same review I put on the free version.

Having used OurGroceries for about 6 months, I wasn't satisfied with the fact that it was almost never updated and it is just a drag to use visually. It functioned, but then I tried Out of Milk and was relieved to find out that it did the same things and more. OurGroceries was great for syncing two or more devices together for list sharing. Out of Milk does that, with the Pro version which I convinced my wife was the way to go.

But it also does a To Do list, and I've been on a near endless mission to find a decent to do list app. They are all either too ugly, too clumsy, or too complicated on Android. iOS has a ton of awesome list apps. Out of Milk is simple and included in the same package.

Now, after buying it, immediately in fact, my wife and I started complaining about a few details. I compiled them into an email to the dev through their website late last night and when I woke up they had already replied. Not only did they answer quickly, they saed my suggestions would be assessed or implemented in the next version. I can't wait for that.

I recommend this app, and using the Pantry List to add your own recipes with all the ingredients. Maybe they will add a "Recipes" section that allows the same functionality as the Pantry list, with the addition of adding cooking directions to a recipe.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink