Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

on December 29, 2013
I had the privilege to read this amazing book not knowing what to expect from the Author. One thing that I did know about Chris D Estes was that he was a phenomenal speaker and to match his speaking skills was his teachings.I have always had problems with my organizing skills and learning to BALANCE my life with respects to my everyday living and "MAN" when I got my hands on this book it was as though my prayers were answered.

Chris made this book for anyone and everyone to be able to take home a lot or a little bit of how simplicity is implemented in our everyday lives with a little discipline and time. Chris I would like to personally thank you for your time, teachings, and the creating of this wonderful soon to be life altering book and look forward to being in a arena where you are passing this Valuable and Vital information.

HAPPY READER

2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.