Spring Deals Automotive HPC Best Books of the Month New-season heels nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on April 28, 2013
I've been buying asics shoes for years, and I've always loved them enough to invest more money in them. I put orthodics in them because I have flat feet and they become absolutely perfect. My old pair was...I think it was called kayak? And I love them to death, but I run in them so often that I put a hole in the toe, and they're super dingy looking. I bought this pair because I had absolute faith in asics, and the 2000's were cuter than the avail kayak's in the store.

Serves me right for buying the different type only because it had cuter colors I guess. This shoe is awful, even when I put the orthodics in. When I run for more than a mile my feet hurt and my ankles, being sensitive, feel very strained. The feeling persists for the next day.

Also, the new material in the toe is stiff and uncomfortable.

The only reason I'm giving this two stars instead of one, is I'm hoping to break them in. Super unhappy, because running shoes are always a big investment and purchase, and now I'm stuck with an awful pair that I can't use.
11 comment| 6 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?