Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

on May 24, 2012
I just love everything about this jacket so much that I'm going to order another one in a different colour. The grape is beautiful, but it is so distinctive people can pick me out of a crowd. I've been wearing it solidly since I bought it and I just can't bear to go without it long enough to wash it!
The jacket has quite a sleek fit, so although it is clearly an out-doorsy sort of jacket I don't feel silly wearing it over work gear on the way to the office. It also looks great with a pair of running tights - and is so breathable that it FEELS great to run in as well.
I live in Wellington, New Zealand, which doesn't get that cold in winter but is infamous for its natural and man-made wind-tunnels, and its biting windchill. This keeps me warm and dry in horizontal rain!
This jacket with a couple of merino tops it is all I'll need for the winter - and it's far more flattering than the giant down jackets everyone else is using to keep the wind out this season!
0Comment| 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.