Spring Deals Automotive HPC Best Books of the Month New-season heels nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Pitch Perfect 3 available to buy Pitch Perfect 3 available to buy Pitch Perfect 3 available to buy  Echo Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Shop now TG18SW_gno

on September 26, 2011
I've only had the case for a week, but I love it. It is slim, so doesn't increase the size of my iPhone at all. Really cute color. The only thing is it is extremely smooth, which I assumed it would be, hence why I didn't take off in rating. If you have it on a smooth surface it will slide like crazy. Great case, so far.

Also, I was told by someone while I was out that they dropped their phone with this case and it broke after a couple times. To this, this case is not meant to protect it from crazy falls or anything, which I am aware. It's meant to look cute, but also protect it from everyday scratches from your purse or pocket. If I wanted to be able to run it over by a car and it still be fine I would have bought the case that doubles the size of the iPhone.
88 comments| 138 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?