Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

on February 6, 2013
I am an Amazon Prime member and have ordered dozens of items on Amazon - but this is my first time writing a review. The reason I felt so strongly to write this review is because of the impressive quality of the product along with the amazing customer support of the company.

When I first got my product, I was really excited about them. Everything was perfect - they were lightweight, stylish, and I could tell that the lenses were really high quality. Then, I noticed some scratches on the inside of one of the lenses. I immediately contacted the manufacturer and was blown away by their customer service! They worked with me to get a replacement as soon as possible - I don't recall ever getting such great customer service! Trust me, if you purchase these glasses, you will be well taken care of!

Also, as I mentioned above, the quality is amazing. I like having sport glasses that I can use for tennis/racquetball/biking. I got these principally as driving glasses and although I haven't used these in sports yet, I can tell that they will be perfect! The main reason is because they're super lightweight which means that I can turn my head quickly (like in racquetball) or go on rough terrain (when I'm biking) without them bouncing/flying off. Heavy metal glasses don't like to stay with you (because the heavier something is, the less it wants to accelerate with you as you move). These stay on and are perfect for any type of sports.

Also, the mirror finish is amazing. I've owned glasses that have a heavy tint so when you wear them everything seems a lot darker. These actually allow you to see really well while blocking out the heavy glare. I've already used them in snow and fog while driving and they help immensely.

Another great thing that I like about them is the nose pad. In the past, I've owned glasses with two round nose pads. After a 30 minute drive, when you take those types of glasses off, you're left with two dumb circles on your nose. These glasses have a nose brace out of a silicon like material. Because of it's shape and also the lightweight form factor of the glasses, it doesn't leave a prominent mark like other glasses do.

All in all, I highly recommend these glasses. If you're in search of high quality driving or sport glasses, give these a try! I'm glad that I did :)
0Comment| 78 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.