Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

on March 15, 2012
I could not wait to get this book into my hand and what a wonder it is! I was already using a form of "Subjective communication", except that I did not have a name for it. I always asked embarrassing question to people with my mind instead of with words somehow, it always seemed that the other person heard my question an answer would always follow.

Now after reading "Beyond belief" everything fell into place. With the new tools that I have learned from this book I started to practice making request before going to sleep and drawing in the luck cycles. I am noticing that my insight has sharpened and I am able to manifest events even faster than before, even though I do not wake up in the middle of the night to make further connections and requests. It seems like miracles are happening daily. I am even practicing subjective communication when I go for a walk, it still work wonders for me. In fact, my mind is playing along giving me bit of upcoming information along the way while walking.

I am yet to use the pendulum method,(looking forward to it) I've been doing lots of visualization, it works well for me for because I am visual by nature. I have made the" success history list" and my tape, started it with some relaxing music for the first 5 minutes, I have expressed my needs in it which has help me to better focus on my personal plans.

I am taking things slowly however; by next week will practice the dream method, so far the requests made by suggestion alone are working wonders, and my luck has doubled.

All in all I am very happy with this book. It keeps me on my toes with wonderful surprises that keep coming into my life, while I feel that for the first time I am in total control of my destiny, and I am more serene because of that.
0Comment| 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.