Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Noah Gundersen Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating FFII_gno

on May 28, 2011
First off, these were purchased without the idea of buying a truly first rate tool as I'm not a plumber by trade, but with the understanding that I would use them at some point as my position does include facilities/utilities maintanence.So, with that in mind I thought great price...? I'll make em' work. But, when I received them I was very disappointed. The wrenches themselves were packaged all together instead of individually and looked as though they had seen YEARS of abuse. Secondly the adjustment screws/dials were very quirky...they would stick in some positions and were not able to fully open and close on a few of the wrenches. Sorry, but even for the $40 I paid for these I couldn't see myself having to fight these things to work...
Also, I tried to reach the company who I purchased these items from to see about returning them and kept getting an answering machine for three days and no return phone calls from them. I tried to like these, but with the condition and way they where packaged when they arrived, along with the poor customer service, these tools were a lose-lose to me.
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.