Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

on April 12, 2012
I ordered these headphones for my wife who spends 8-10 hours a day wearing headphones. In her line of work, clear speech is paramount. The noise cancelling effect of these headsets is much better than the previous pair (also active noise cancelling), and I have noticed that when she's transcribing that I have to yell to have her hear me now. When I have used them, the first thing I noticed is the sound of the fan in her computer just vanished when switched on. It wasn't reduced, it was gone. While using them, sounds were crisp, and speech was crystal clear.

In fairness, I don't care about music, I only want to maintain harmony in the house, and for her, harmony is a set of headphones that make her work easier and more efficient. Harmony for me is a set that will last a couple years of hard use, and these Asus units seem to meet the bill.

Cheers
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.