Spring Deals Automotive HPC Best Books of the Month New-season heels nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Pitch Perfect 3 available to buy Pitch Perfect 3 available to buy Pitch Perfect 3 available to buy  Echo Dot Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno

on September 3, 2008
As other reviewers have noted (and I've taken this into account for purchasing), the volume drops across both outputs since the signal is split -- not a big concern for me, but on some setups this may result in an unhappy amount of line noise when you have to crank source volumes to compensate.

I use this because I have a stereo deck (with high-quality Sony MDR-V900s attached) and a Plantronics headset I use for recording video tutorials and such on my computer. I didn't want to actively have to toggle back-and-forth, since that'd impede my workflow: my use case is swapping between headsets quickly, and this Belkin splitter is a tidy little solution!
11 comment| 46 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?