BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now FFII_gno

on February 18, 2014
Overall, I really loved this book. I loved the "choose your own adventure" idea. I didn't understand it at first, even after reading about it in the first few pages, until I actually got to the end of the first section where it then let me "choose my adventure". Then I got it - and I love that feature! I think my favorite part about that feature is that it doesn't have to be a book for someone just learning to coupon. It gives you the option to skip all of that, and just learn about other ways you can save money.

As I started the book, within the first or second page, I thought "This is going to be a slow read" - just because it seemed SO detailed. However, I found that I finished the whole book in just under 2 hours - and the time flew by! The information really flowed from each topic beautifully and the details were so great. I think the description of how to do the binder method for coupons was great at going through each step and how each step leads to the next.

I loved the section about "When is the best time to buy certain products." Most of that information I did not know - so that was all new information for me that I find to be really beneficial! I have been couponing for most of my life, so I did know a lot of the information - but I still really enjoyed the book.

I would recommend this book to anyone interested in saving money. I know a lot of friends that are beginner coupons that could benefit from the tips. I know some friends that use their tax return every year to spend on vacations - so I think this could also benefit them for showing them how to save money on travel, and maybe allow them to afford more vacations than usual. I think other people should buy this book because of the great detail of information provided on not only couponing, but saving money other ways as well. I like that it has so many different money saving topics - and isn't just focused on one way of saving money - which I think could be beneficial to more than just someone who coupons!
0Comment| 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?