Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

on September 29, 2010
I got the 2008 model for a baby show gift 2 years ago. It was easy to assemble, I did it myself. I have been using it on a regular basis now, I probably jog about 10-12 miles a week and it still works like new. The place I jog at is very hilly and curvy a hand brake would make it easier to maneuver, but over all it does pretty well. Since I have been using it for so long I have found ways to overcome it. It works just as well in town, as in the country, or beach, or camping. When my son was younger the snap and go car seat worked great. Now he is two and I have a new baby and I am using the car seat for him and it still works just as well. We are now looking for a double jogger for me, but until then I use this one while my husband watches my other son.
Pros: 12" Swivel wheel that locks well in jogging mode
Sun shade is not attached to stroller handle bar so it can be moved to block son
Fits in most doorways so great for shopping
Has a large basket underneath
Comes with car seat and snap n' go base
Has a wrist strap for jogging that works great
Cons: no hand brake (but so fare no one makes swivel well jogging strollers with a hand brake)
When folded it take up a lot of room, no problem if you have a large vehicle like an SUV or mine van
For long runs on rugged tureen shakes a lot
car seat snap n' go car seat only works with Baby trend products
Over all I am very happy with this model. For just a basic jogging stroller without the extras this works great in walking and jogging mode and it is durable for the money. I would recommend it to anyone looking for the basics.
11 comment| 121 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.