Industrial Deals Best Books of the Year So Far Our favorite denim: shop women's jeans nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo All-new Show Mode Charging Dock Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on June 21, 2012
I read a statistic that said that the Titanic was one of the three most written about subjects in history, and browsing through the available books on Amazon and other sites certainly gives credence to that. I would imagine that like many much-written subjects the number of GOOD books is merely a fraction of that number, but this book is certainly one of the good ones.
Richly illustrated with accurate captioning it certainly opens up my understanding of the Olympic class liners and is a valuable addition to my growing library on the subject.
The ONLY way it could be better would be if I could buy a copy to read on my Kindle like a previous title I have bought....like this!Titanic or Olympic: Which Ship Sank?
11 people found this helpful