Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on December 29, 2013
I am really not one for linear games and like open world type games but this game is an exception to that rule. What this game lacks in open world choices, it makes up for with a great story and an environment that is top notch.

Its very, very rare that I play a game these days and feel any human emotion. Most games have crappy stories and its just fun to run around racking up the kills instead of feeling the game. Not this one. When I heard and saw the child shadow running around crying for his mother....... I was sad. When the woman in the brothel gave a lap dance... I was aroused. I don't know how else to describe it other than this game has soul. Its like reading a good novel.

The game did have some graphical glitches and froze a few times. Most of these problems were solved with a game update and the game ran much, much better after the update on my AMD graphics card. The AI can be kind of dumb and the main battles felt weak, but other than that this is a solid game.

I have never played a video game that made me feel human emotions like this one nor have I played one in a long time with a deep story line that draws you in. I want to give this game 5 stars but because of the few problems and linear feel I will give it a solid 4 stars.

The makers of fallout should get together with the company that makes this game. The atmosphere and story of Metro combine with the openness and gameplay of Fallout........ would be the ultimate game.
3 people found this helpful