Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

on July 15, 2009
I collect watches. Of all the watches I own, this is my absolute least favorite. In fact, I guess I don't technically own it now since I loaned it to a friend because she needed a waterproof watch, and I haven't gotten it back. I'm not terribly upset at all.

Positive: the color of the face is lovely
Negatives: the magnifying bubble over the date function is hideous. In my opinion the watch would be attractive if not for the ugly little bubble. It also doesn't seem to keep time very well. In the short time I had it before lending it to my friend, I noticed that sometimes the short hand didn't line up with the corresponding place between the hours. For example, it would be 1:30 and the big hand would reflect this clearly by pointing to the 6, but the little hand would only be a quarter way through the 1 and 2 hour markers--rather than half way through. Very odd.

If you're thinking of purchasing this watch, I recommend going to a store and seeing it in person to check whether or not you like the magnifying bubble and to see whether the hands are accurate.

Note: the picture makes it look much prettier than it really is.
0Comment| 15 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.