Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

on December 26, 2010
I bought this watch as an everyday wearer. I wanted a tough easy to use, and well thought out ABC Watch. I looked at buying a Suunto Core but couldn't justify spending 250 on a watch with such mixed reviews on quality and the risk of a scratched face due to poor product design. Typically I buy dive watches with steel bands and have come accustomed to wearing them but what I was looking for in this watch was:

-ruged sensors from a well known brand
-excellent readability
-bright backlight
-stopwatch
-countdown timer
-world timer for when I travel
-water resistance
-solar power

I have now had the watch for a week and must say, I have alot things I LOVE about this watch, especially the titl-to light sensor that when I look at the watch in the dark it automatically lights up for my view. I also like the altimeter, barometer and compass functions that add to it's usability. The fit and finish is excellent. The buttons are easy to use even with a glove on and it has become one of my favorite watches for everyday where.... so far my favorite everyday watch is the Invicta 9937.

I paid [...] for the Casio Pathfinder at Amazon, with free shipping. Hard to beat that!

Update: [9-16-2011] - OK, so I am a bit of a watch snob, and have to admit, this watch helped me get over that. It is comfortable, easy to use, once you take the time to familiarize yourself with all of it's features (which are PLENTY). It is now my everyday watch that see's wrist time, 4 out of 5 days a week. If it's not on my wrist its a toss up between my R()lex, or my P@nerai models.
0Comment| 20 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.