BCA Month Salon Beauty Magazine Deals Women's Coat Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Jessi James decker PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

VINE VOICEon April 1, 2010
I purchased this device to connect my Samsung BlueRay 1600 player to my internet. I tried the Samsung Linkstik, but due to the position in my house and the inflexibility of the Linkstik, my connection kept dropping. I connected the Cisco bridge via a wireless connection to my NetGear 300n router and presto, no problems and downloaded movies began immediately from Netflix.

My only reason for the downgrade from 5 to 4 is that none of the documentation that I saw stated that it could only run one device through the bridge. I find that to be rather ridiculous for the price. At least two to four ethernet connections should have been enabled for $95. So my downgrade is related to the price for function rather than anything wrong with the device.
44 comments| 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?