Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win PCB for Musical Instruments $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 11, 2012
I was hesitant to purchase after reading the reviewer that stated it didn't fit. So, being the wise consumer I am, I e-mailed the seller who promptly responded to my e-mail and told me it is for the the Macbook Air and if I wasn't satisfied I had 30 days to return.
I bought it Monday and I got it today! It feels awesome, and the quality is so much better than Speck of which I have already gone through 4 cases in a year!!! Yes 4!!! And had to pay return shipping everytime it cracked to get a new one. Not cool! Needless to say, we shall see how this holds up, but already it feels stronger, whereas said brand case usually had a crack within an hour of use and I take VERY good care of my case.
Did I mention the Tiffany blue color is really cute? The apple shows through in a nice glow. I really like it so far and the little feet on the bottom are a plus.
22 comments| 83 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?