April 30, 2013
I didn't expect to be so captivated by George and Sedena's book. But, I found myself highlighting something significant to me on almost every page and lingering over the ideas presented. There are concepts and insights in Do Not Go Quietly that will keep me referring to its pages again and again.

For someone who "wasn't born yesterday" this book is a perfect companion to my journey. I highly recommend it to anyone willing to take a closer look at what life can be as we age. You probably won't accept every premise suggested by the authors, but there is enough between its covers to keep you fully engaged with their important message.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink