Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by Tim and Faith Electronics Gift Guide $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 26, 2009
I have read or viewed several Nikon Capture NX2 manuals and for me this one is the best for my style of learning. I'm new to the digital workflow process and the main reason I like this manual the best is because after reading it I am no longer intimidated and overwhelmed by the digital workflow using NX2.

Mike Hagan does an excellent job breaking down the entire process. He explains how to set up NX2 on your computer and why he thinks it should be done that way. He also explains his views on adding star ratings, color ratings, and key words to give you an idea of what may work best for you. Then Mike goes through the entire NX2 process in a way that a person new to the digital workflow process can easly understand so that they are no longer afraid to open up the software and begin to use and explore it.

Something I really like about this manual is that Mike summarizes a lot of the important text into easy to read tables that make it very useful as quick reference guide I can refer back to at any time.

I actually like all of the NX2 manuals I've used but I truly wish this one could have been the first I read. I believe I would have been a lot more willing to just dive into NX2 and just use it instead of thinking that I needed to read another manual before it all would just click in my head.
0Comment| 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?