Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Foo Fighters Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now PSFF17_gno

on December 7, 2010
I have bought two of these from amazon at two different times knowing I was going to need them. Finally the moment came and I pulled the first one out of the box. These come with an on/off switch. I switch the power on and it is everything I hoped it would be. Then suddenly the power goes off. I push the on button and nothing happens. I push the on button repeatedly and finally I get it back on. Then 5 mins later it goes off again. Rinse and repeat. Now there are times when it says on for hours and then it starts up again.

I take the second one out of the box being glad I bought two. Everything seems fine and then it starts in. Its the same thing. Now understand that I have belkin surge protectors all over my house and the older ones don't have this problem. I have tried these in several outlets with the same problem. I have called belkin tech support to see if there was a trick. They don't know what is wrong.

I just wanted to post this so others would know this is a possibility for them.

I am so disappointed.
22 comments| 96 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.