Spring Deals Automotive Best Books of the Month New-season heels nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Pitch Perfect 3 available to buy Pitch Perfect 3 available to buy Pitch Perfect 3 available to buy  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment. Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now TG18PP_gno

on April 14, 2009
I'm pretty picky about my electronic and computer gear. For me to like it, it's got to work and work flawlessly. I won't tolerate equipment that sort of works or works some of the time. It's not worth it. Just send it back.

I decided to try a Sonos ZonePlayer90 after getting Sirius at home and realizing that my reception via the indoor/outdoor antenna left something to be desired. I also eventually want to move music around the house. Initially I was put off by the price.

Well, I've had the ZP90 almost two weeks and I can't stop telling people how amazing it is. I had no idea when I bought it that it would open up a huge world of music to me. Not only does it make it a snap to play my iTunes library and Sirius, but I now have access to internet radio stations around the world and the Pandora music service. I feel like I have the world's largest jukebox in my living room. And, it's all at your fingertips via the software controller and iPod Touch.

I think we all get so tired of TV. I watch a lot of sports. A lot of times, I put the game on TV and put music or NPR on the Sonos. I'm using my computers and an iPod Touch to control the Sonos and it's working flawlessly. I plan to get a ZP120 to share music to other parts of the house and outside.

While these products are fully priced, they are worth it and don't let price deter you. They are well built and the customer support is good. The Sonos also lets you get so much more value out of your broadband and the rest of your stereo or home theater equipment. It's a no brainer.
66 comments| 120 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?