Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on February 18, 2013
I finally upgraded from my basic 100w Sony sub to this 350w beast and the difference is staggering.

I've been into home theater for years now. Got the big t.v., Klipsch Quintet surround sound and everything sounded pretty good. If there was one thing I was a little foggy on, it was the importance of a quality subwoofer. Little did I know that there's much more than booming at the appropriate times. There's low frequency hums, low bass rhythms, and many bass tones you can feel rather than hear. I knew all these concepts before but didn't know how much of them I was missing with my basic sub.

Enter the Klipsch SW-350. The 350 answered all my questions about what I was missing and how much difference there is between subs. I tested everything from action films to classical music, jazz and rock and was very happy with the results. Bass lines, horns, drums, engines and gunshots were all thicker heavier and beefier. Explosions rocked the living room and made me nervous that I might blow out the windows!!! In short, I heard it, I felt it, I'm sold.

If you're looking for a sub for your new or existing home theater set up, look no further. As far as I'm concerned, this is the best sub at this price range on the market. My Klipsch speaker system is complete and I can't recommend this sub or their quality products enough.
9 people found this helpful