Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 30, 2014
Please be aware that Lorex Customer Support can be very discourteous.

I submitted a question at the Lorex website on April 29, 2014 regarding the installation of their Night Vision Security Cameras utilizing my current system which has both DIN and BNC channels. My camera cables were installed during construction and sealed in the walls and ceilings at completion. I wanted to know if they had a way to adapt and connect the Night Vision BNC cameras to a DIN cable since I am unable to replace the DIN cables sealed in the walls.

I received an automated message that a support tech would get back to me as soon as possible. This morning, April 30, 2014 I received an email from Lorex stating my support ticket was closed. I went to the Lorex website and verified the support ticket was closed. Lorex didn't even extend the courtesy to acknowledge my question. Do not expect good customer service from this company.
1 helpful vote