BCA Month Salon Beauty altText This Week in Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition $79.99. Limited-time offer. All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 13, 2012
I purchased this dress to wear for a romantic dinner this upcoming weekend. It arrived nicely packaged and, even though my account first stated that shipping would be delayed, it ended up coming within 3 business days of ordering.

When I opened the package (which was wrapped in lovely pink tissue), I gasped. This dress is beautiful! It is not thin or cheaply made. The applique'd flowers are far prettier in person than in the picture, and the color (Wine Red) is rich and deep. The satin shoulder straps and bodice are thick and soft too.

As for sizing, I am a 5'9" tall, 135lbs woman. I'm slender, but have curves. I'm a C-cup. I tend to wear a size 5 in pretty much everything. I bought a medium and it fits beautifully. The dress comes to above the knee. The V-cut neckline IS a bit deep, so I'll be wearing an invisible adhesive bra (AKA "chicken cutlets").

All in all, I recommend this dress. Very nice.
22 comments| 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?