Spring Deals Automotive Best Books of the Month New-season heels nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry SpringEvent_Lawn_and_Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno

on November 5, 2011
I got this a few months back and I really, really, really like it. I traded out the cord for a chain I had another necklace pendant on and the swap was super easy. The hoop for the chain is plenty big to put almost any kind of chain through. The pendant itself is very heavy and durable and has not tarnished or worn out yet even though I wear it every second of every day. The jewel is bright even in low light and sparkles nicely even if it is a fake. I loved it so much I got one for my best friend as well and she likes it just as much as I do.

So, in summery, cord crummy but easy to replace, pendant lovely and heavy. It's about an inch wide (about the size of a dollar coin). Jewel hasn't fallen out or anything retarded. Overall, I give a A-.
What's this?