Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

on January 8, 2013
This is the second Fenix flashlight I've purchased. The first was the little tiny one that goes on your keychain. I purchased this because I was very happy with the first one. I left it in my pocket one time and sent it through the washing machine. I didn't realize till I saw it sitting at the bottom of the tub after the cycle was over. I fretting thinking that I just wasted $30. Much to my amazement it turned on without any hesitation. After that I was sold on this brand.

I started a new job in high rise building maintenance and needed a stronger flashlight. I opted for this TK11. I call it the TanK! This thing is incredible. I use it cumulatively during the day for about an hour. Off and on etc. The batteries last about ~5 weeks with this usage. It's very bright and focused and really illuminates clearly the dark areas of our building.

That's all well and good, but many flashlights can be bright. The Fenix TK11 however is extraordinarily durable. I already talked about sending my first little Fenix light through the laundry. This one I did even better. I was looking over a storm drain pit that we have. I was about 15' up over this pit. While moving across the opening I dropped my light. It fell the 15' onto a concrete pad then rolled into 2' of water. There it sat for about an hour till I got down to fish it out. The dang thing still lit up UNDER WATER! I took it back and just dried it out. Not a problem. It's a tough son of a gun. It's pretty pricey for a flashlight, but dang it's worth it.
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.