Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

on January 13, 2012
I have always LOVED everything Melissa & Doug, until this product. The holes which were cut into the wooden shapes were cut hastily, rippling and chipping the picture around the hole, and leaving ragged edges -which makes the strings (that are supposed to be threaded through the holes) fuzz. When I pull the strings through, it takes great force, and makes a ripping sound (from the strings.) I was hoping that my two and three year old would love that they could thread and sew with these while I was sewing, but they quickly lose interest, and I can't get anything done because they have to keep handing them back to me to thread it for them.

I am mostly just disappointed that I got a dud from Melissa & Doug. I'll start searching for a new quality company that still cares about the products they sell.
22 comments| 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.