Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now PSFF17_gno

VINE VOICEon September 11, 2012
I don't review gadgets often, but for this one I'll make an exception.

I am delighted by this cordless mouse. It's improved work at both my desktop and my laptop; I've got two cordless mouses, one for each. For the former, it not only reduced wire clutter on my desk, but helped me address some repetitive motion pain I've got from spending too much time on the computer. I can put the mouse wherever I want it, comfortably, as I change seating positions.

On the laptop, it allows for relaxed usage. I've always found a touchpad awkward to deal with. I'd websurf on my laptop but couldn't make myself do work on it. The wireless mouse has changed that. It's easily portable and I'm immediately working with as much dexterity as on a desktop. And I don't have to be limited by the cord, or fool around with one. If I'm l lounging around - lying on my back, say, with the laptop propped against my knees - I can drop my mouse hand to the side and the cord doesn't get draped across me. It doesn't get much more lazy and comfortable than that.

The mouse works with a tiny USB antenna about the size of a nickel; on my laptop, I can leave it permanently plugged in.

I've found it to be very reliable. It's been the probable cause of a few lockups and reboots on my desktop, but never at all on the laptop.

Turn off the mouse to save on the battery. It still needs a new battery once a month or so but it's definitely worth it. The price was right. I was steered to it by a Best Buy salesman who noted I didn't have to buy a cordless mouse costing three times as much. He recommended this one. I bought the second one from Amazon.

My initial foray into cordless peripherals years ago was unsuccessful. There were delays in keystrokes and clicks. You couldn't use them.

That's no longer a problem. I don't know why anyone would bother with a corded mouse when cordless ones are this easy, cheap and reliable.
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.