Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

on August 27, 2013
I decided to try buying my books as Ebooks this semester and it was definitely a good idea. My college gives every full time student a Mac or PC and this year they started adding iPad minis as well. Now I will always have my Ebook with me and I don't have to worry about lugging around 20+ lbs of books. I'm saving about $150 compared to buying used books, $300 if I bought them all new. And even better with this Comm Theory Ebook I was able to rent it for just the semester. It downloaded in just a couple minutes to both devices and I don't have to worry about returning it cause it will return itself. I would definitely suggest trying this to all college students. I'll try to add more at the end of the semester to say how it all worked for me.

A caution of warning, make sure that you only need the book and no other online resources that sometimes come bundled with printed versions of textbooks. I don't think that anything would come bundled with this book but I have seen reviews complaining that the customer also had to buy a separate item for other classes in different subjects.
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.