Truck Reviews Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on January 5, 2011
I chose this combo player as a replacement for my ANCIENT combo VCR/DVD player when the DVD portion died. I haven't used it often since it arrived so I don't have too much of an opinion yet but so far it does what it's supposed to do.

The machine seems rather flimsy but, since I use it only occaisionally, I expect it to last for a while. One issue I have is that the response to the remote seems a little slow - I have to press the buttons carefully and make sure of how I point it.

Setup was pretty straightforward. I reused the cables from my old machine since that way I didn't even have to unplug them from the TV. Also, some of the reviews indicated that the new cables were not great - They did seem thinner but I don't know if that would matter.

On the whole, I like having a combo player instead of two separate players, I feel this machine is capable of doing what I bought it for, and I believe it is a good value for the price.
23 people found this helpful