Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

on August 11, 2009
I purchased my HP 550 laptop in S. Korea. The sound is mono and comes from the right speaker only. Much to my surprise, the HP technician told his office that he visited my house and that my computer worked 'perfectly'. He never showed for his appointment and another day was wasted waiting for him. I have reloaded Vista and downloaded the lastest drivers eight times, but the problem persists.

They promised that they would send another technician who never came. When I contacted US support and begged them to help me, they bluntly refused. Then, I went to their support website. The support website scanned my computer and said that my product does not include any support!!

This is a real surprise to me since I have the warranty card and U.S. call center numbers in my original HP box. It is also surprising since my laptop has been authenticated as a genuine HP product by their call center here.

TRULY DISAPPOINTING!

2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.