Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy  Echo Plus  Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 24, 2012
I bought this during the Black Friday sale of 2012. Like the other reviewer, WW, I jumped at this and immediately bought it when I saw it. I have been wanting Warlock at a decent price and saw that it had Warlock as well as Majesty and WHAT IS THIS, IT HAS CRUSADER KINGS II?! That was another game I wanted for awhile so I bought it.

However, I didn't notice that it actually doesn't have the original game. I'm writing this review to make sure people notice that before buying it. There is another review saying the same thing, though I'm giving this a higher review because I actually really just wanted it for Warlock and saw Crusader Kings II and Majesty I & II as a bonus. Even without the base game of CKII, I'm happy that I have all of the dlc for when I get the game eventually. It's still a really great price at 6 bucks (it was discounted 90% off when I got it) so I bought it and I'm enjoying it. Thus the four star review.
0Comment| 15 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?