BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now FFII_gno

on June 29, 2012
I ordered this book along with Dieter Rams : As Little Design as Possible and the books were simply placed in an empty box. One book is 400 pages and the other is 800. They are heavy and expensive. The first order arrived damaged with smashed corners on the hard covers so I asked for replacements while doing the return.
Guess what? Yep, the same thing happened again.
I can't believe the people in shipping are not smarter.
Maybe Amazon is paying peanuts so they are getting monkeys. Who knows...
I give up.

I would really likes the two books in good condition. I never took the book's individual shrink-wrap off to look inside although I should have at least done that for my troubles.
What's this?